Thursday 4 October 2012


Kids think ghosts are a game

Some parents are not aware of what their kids are doing,  kids try very dangerous things that might harm them to the end of their lives. This Ouija board is very dangerous it might work wrong and they could face real demonic possession. Some times it causes horrible things after playing. I didn't want to show you the horrible things here, I've just grapped the nicest video about this experience.

A real experience to tell that they exist and you can feel their presence

I spent 4 weeks with my husband in the second floor in his father's house. He had to travel since he was working in another town. It was winter when I was alone upstairs in my father in Law's house and started hearing some low beats at around 11:00 p.m. First I didn't care but when sounds came back and continued for a few minutes longer, it became an issue to me. One night, the beats became nearer and louder and I felt something coming closer and sucking the air around me . I kept frozen in my place with no single move or sound till that ended up. I stayed awake till next morning and I can't tell you how long was this night. Next day, before I go to work, I passed by my father in law, and told him of what happened that night. He denied that there were any strange sounds or moves the night before. Again that night I heard louder beats, then sounds disappeared for months.
After 8 months, my husband came back, I told him bout the sounds and he mentioned that they used to hear very loud digging 5 years ago. It sounded as if someone was trying to dig a hole in the floor upstairs "where me and him were living at that time". But he told me that the sounds have stopped and they've forgotten them.

Few months later, when some men were digging in the street "I don't remember why", they found a skeleton of human. Some people said that it looked as he was killed and buried here, other people said this is the guard man of the primary school who disappeared 30 years ago.
I sneaked to the primary school next morning after my husband has left to work. I asked the guard man there if he has any idea of what has happened to the guard man who disappeared. He took me to an old man, he said that he was there when this accident happened. The old man told me not to try to discover. He stirred at me for a while and he whispers "If my partner has listened to me, he wouldn't has gone".

No comments:

Post a Comment